Monday, February 20, 2017

Week 5 Outside of Class

New Project:

I already know what logo I'm going to animate. Picture below:


Sheetz! 
Why Sheetz? Because I've been working there since 2013, and so far, it has been one of the best jobs I've had. I get along with my coworkers, we all work together, and it's like we're a family.

PLUS -
Their graphic design is amazing. It's like they don't have any rules. They use different styles, colors, fonts...they go crazy, except it works. And it looks good. It sends the message, and their design is much different from other gas stations. Very colorful. I would love to design for Sheetz. I feel like it would be a blast. 

But -
We have to pick 3 logos. So here are a few more:














But I think I'm going to go with the Sheetz logo. It presents a challenge. And I found the vector file for it! I have the vector files for all of the other logos too, but I feel that the Sheetz one will work best.



No comments:

Post a Comment